Where the stories are based on real events, names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. The stories based on real events shall be duly labeled as such.
Most of the content of the stories I write represents work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
I have tried to recreate events, locations, and/or conversations from my memories or other people’s contributions based on research and travelling collected data and memories of the places mentioned and/or described. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, changing some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.
Although every effort was done to ensure that the information in this blog, content and any other format such as e-book or paperback, was correct at press time, the author and publisher do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
The content of this blog or any related disseminated material such as notes, marketing and emai communication, e-book, paperback books etc is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians, lawyers and other legal professionals, physicists or any kind of scientists, religious or spiritual persons etc.
Where credits apply, credits shall be given and mention. Credits can be related to pictures, illustrations, designs, editing, proofreading hosting and other.
Cover Illustration Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
Cover design by Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
Book design and production by Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
Editing by Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
Chapter opening illustrations Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
Author photograph by Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
Poetry used by permission under and in accordance Copyright © 20XX by XXXX X
CONTENT THAT MAY BE OBJECTIONABLE
This blog contains or may contain:
- Some content’s words or language, places or events, characters etc that may be considered profane, vulgar, or offensive by some readers. Articles may contain audio, visual, or written representations of people or events which may be protected by some cultures.
- Different images and videos, some of which are considered objectionable or offensive by some readers. For example, some articles contain graphical depictions of violence, human anatomy, or sexual acts.
- Many postings contain frank discussion of controversial topics. Some subjects that are discussed have criminal applications in some jurisdictions. Others contain information on dangerous or otherwise risky activities
- This blog may contain spoilers.
- This blog may contain triggers for people with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- This blog may contain images and videos which can trigger epileptic seizures and other medical conditions.
- Since this blog may be open to contributions from the public subject to moderation after publishing, there may at any time be vandalism present on this blog until removed by the moderation’s filters.
- There may be medical, legal or other information that is normally also the subject of professional opinions; This blog is not a substitute for seeking the help of a professional. Please note: This blog does not give psychological, legal advice, medical advice or any kind of advice.
COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
No part of this eBook may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author. The content of this blog is protected under seal at the legal representative of the author and publisher.
The methods described within this blog are the author’s personal thoughts. They are not intended to be a definitive set of instructions for any project or situation.